Feedback From The Hill
They - the media - are calling him Spiderman. Hehehe.
Thanks Kate. My Dad (a huge baseball fan) really enjoyed it.
Earl - The Amazing Spiderman.. does what ever a spider can! Sounds about right! Misfit - Great! I'm happy to hear he got a kick out of it!
I wouldn't have believed that without having seen that! Scale right up the wall. Need him in Fenway!
Pretty cool eh? I bet Nash could have pulled that off, too, if he had to. :)
Post a Comment
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
5 comments:
They - the media - are calling him Spiderman. Hehehe.
Thanks Kate. My Dad (a huge baseball fan) really enjoyed it.
Earl - The Amazing Spiderman.. does what ever a spider can! Sounds about right!
Misfit - Great! I'm happy to hear he got a kick out of it!
I wouldn't have believed that without having seen that! Scale right up the wall. Need him in Fenway!
Pretty cool eh? I bet Nash could have pulled that off, too, if he had to. :)
Post a Comment