
Arg! I am amazed at my lazy self today. I woke up all crusty and stiff, and with the help of some coffee, I've shrugged off the sleepiness, but my list of projects has yet to be touched!
I keep walking by things I need to do: Sweep off the porch, I'll get to it. Refill bird feeder, I'm coming little chicadees! Swipe down microwave, yah yah. Mop kitchen floor, as if! Vacuum living room, oh, but the cats are sleeping so happy. Take shower, eventually. Prep meal for dinner with folks tonight, it's coming, I've still got time!
Then I go back to reading a magazine or checking my email or reading blogs I've been too busy to keep up with.
What's my friggen problem? Slug-o-rama, that's me today. I think I'll chalk it up to hormones. Us chicks have a valid excuse now and then, yes sir-ree bob!
Oh, and that list is only the tip of the iceberg. So much so much more more more to do. Rehearse music for upcoming gigs, make song lists, burn CD's.... Read manuals, attend to gray hairs, pick up magazines and newspapers and books off the floor. Sand the ice in front of the door so parents don't slip and fall when they come over for dinner tonight.. Oh shit, I've got to get my ass in gear.
Wait a second! I can cross off one thing that was on my list. I did manage to write a short letter to my brother and put it in the mailbox. I deserve a metal for that. Yep.
Gotta go.
5 comments:
Sounds so familiar... LOL
Letter? What's that? LOL.
lazy days indeed...perhaps a gold 'metal'?
The pic is a hoot.
It being Thursday now, I am sure you have caught up.
Yes, that picture is a hoot! Kate, be careful, or you'll turn into a white cat! Then Spooky would have a friend of her own type?
Post a Comment