Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Brief Birthday Recap


Saturday was my birthday, I am now 44. Terrific. Usually on my birthday I get all introspective and stuff, thinking and taking stock and what not. This year, I just enjoyed the nice day. We had our first warm day of the year, and the sun was shining, and I had two very good friends up for the weekend.

We got in a fun jam session down in the basement on Friday night, and we tried out the new electronic gadget Don gave me.

I've been pining for one these things for a while now, and it's proving to be just what I had hoped. Simple, clean recordings, with a lot less work in the post-recording phase for me.

I haven't had much to say lately, but I'm still enjoying reading all the blogs I can. There sure are some great and funny writers out there!

7 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

Happy belated birthday!

Debbie said...

Happy Belated Birthday..

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Happy Belated Birthday once again
ROCK ON, we older chicks rule!

Kate said...

Hey thanks blogger friends!

GeologyJoe said...

will you be posting clips from the jam session?

thinking of the basement, did your Ra kit come in yet?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am late, but Happy Birthday!

We are always getting these nasty 'give me your account details' type missives.
Damn them all. I hate spam.

seev said...

Hey, Kate, here's yer Da wishing you a Happy Birthday again!

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...