Hello Mrs. Hall! Yes, I'm guilty of having lurked your blog a few times.. hope it didn't creep you out! I enjoy reading snappy blogs like yours, but don't always have the nerve to comment! Naturally, I stumbled over via our mutual blog buddy Geology Joe the great... who I found through my my dad's blog.
Anyway, see you round! And Happy Holidays to you up there in the Santa's country. :)
These photos really capture the effects of the ice storm. Good job, Kate. You have a lot of bendable trees and also not-so-bendable pine trees on your land.
8 comments:
Its a wonder the trees don't snap, with the weight of the ice on them..
It is. Tho' the pine trees do snap off from the ice, I guess because they do not bend like the birch.
So does that mean the trees die? :(
Nope.
Nature's pruning.
Hello Kate:
Thanks for following my blog! I think I have seen you around my blog before but I don't think you have commented.
Either way, welcome and very cool ice storm photos :)
Mrs. Hall
Hello Mrs. Hall! Yes, I'm guilty of having lurked your blog a few times.. hope it didn't creep you out! I enjoy reading snappy blogs like yours, but don't always have the nerve to comment! Naturally, I stumbled over via our mutual blog buddy Geology Joe the great... who I found through my my dad's blog.
Anyway, see you round! And Happy Holidays to you up there in the Santa's country. :)
These photos really capture the effects of the ice storm. Good job, Kate. You have a lot of bendable trees and also not-so-bendable pine trees on your land.
Post a Comment