Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Disc Golf Anyone?


DSCF3898
Originally uploaded by SleepyLaKate

Grab yer mittens, because it's snowing~

6 comments:

GeologyJoe said...

i only have a mid-range disk, but Ill play in the snow. should i bring snowshoes :)

Kate said...

Eh, most of the shots are mid-range anyway.. (shh, don't tell anyone, we like to think we're hot shots at the game!)

I would have said yes to the snowshoes, but today it's 50 degrees and snow is melting, yet now I hear tomorrow we and the next day we get more snow and ice and crap?

ARG. Can't wait for May.

Barbara said...

Hi Kate,
Nice seeing you ;)
My one and only reaction :

"You Maine people are a tough bunch"
I don't think I'm not ready yet for that version of the game .

Anonymous said...

Snow, sleet, rain, wind, earthquakes, no matter; disc golf anytime is fun!!

nash

Kate said...

Barbara, we try to be tough! It's amazing how the body and mind adapt, though.

Yes Nash, disc golf is fun! Almost any time. Almost.

seev said...

Next time you have a disc golf tournament, why not invite GeologyJoe over -- I've got an extra pair of snow shoes. But hey, maybe it won't snow this winter, just ice over. Then y'all can use skates! LOL

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...