Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Real Turkey Of A Joke

Apparently, the Butterball web site has crashed. We laughed.

We are up early, getting ready, but first I must have coffee and internet.

So I made up a joke last night, Don doesn't think it's funny. I'm a bad jokester.

They say our economy is heading into a new "Great Depression," that it's time to tighten our belts.

Funny, I don't feel any poorer than I usually do.


See, I'm bad. Don laughed harder when I said to him last night,

"I think I"ll go blog my joke.."

Which I changed my mind on last night.



Well, we all must have faith in our new President Obama. If he walks the walk and talks the talk and puts his money where his mouth is then we might make it. We need confidence.

Happy Thanksgiving. Time to go chop some veggies and stuff.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi Kate,
I hope that your Thanksgiving was a good one.
At least you can joke about the economic situation ! A lot of people are really freakin out.
Yes; I wonder how much tight is left.

Have a nice day.

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...