Feedback From The Hill
This was one of the Standardbred race horses I got to meet back in the barns at the fair. Isn't he a sweetie?
Awwwwww...I'm jealous!! ;)
He has a lovely face.
OMG, Kate...this photo reminds me of the TV show Mr. Ed...remember that???"Hello George....I am Mr. Ed."I know this sounds strange...but I love the smell of a horses' stall!!
I love horses, and I love the smell of barns, too. :P
Nice horsie there, Kate!
Post a Comment
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
5 comments:
Awwwwww...I'm jealous!! ;)
He has a lovely face.
OMG, Kate...this photo reminds me of the TV show Mr. Ed...remember that???
"Hello George....I am Mr. Ed."
I know this sounds strange...but I love the smell of a horses' stall!!
I love horses, and I love the smell of barns, too. :P
Nice horsie there, Kate!
Post a Comment