And, a visit to the Fryeburg Fair. I thought of some blogging friends.
For Dragonstar:
A hand-carved wooden dragon for sale.
For Debbie in Wales:
A miniature donkey in the petting farm!
It was a great weekend for mushrooms in the back yard. I call this the Mushroom Condo Complex.
I always enjoy seeing the horses. I even went back to the barns and petted a few in their stalls. I always come home from the Fair with horse/goat/sheep/pony fever.
6 comments:
Thank you Kate for thinking of me.. Love the Miniature Donkey and also the Carved Dragon..
Your welcome Debbie! It wasn't too hard, as their were many cute, little things running around. :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Those pictures look like jewels on a dark morning. Meri will love the dragon and the donkey.
Thanks for you island comment - I am moving the various sequences into my Nexus site for a coherent overview.
Oh wow! Look at all those dragons! Shame the big one is hung up like that - he doesn't look happy about it! The mirror reflection is such fun.
Love the miniature donkey - so sweet!
The mushroom photo is excellent.
Wonderful photos, Kate!
The third one down is adorable!
(love the stripe down the back!!)
Boy...it sure looks like you had a magical weekend!!
Sure looks lovely where you live!
Thanks for sharing, Kate!
Hey, Kate, great job in finding new and interesting things at that Fryeburg fayuh!
Post a Comment