It's been such a struggle to be an adult lately. Like the last six months or so?
I've got to call the dealer about bringing in the Subaru for an airbag recall.
I've got to call the chimney sweeper to get the annual cleaning for this winters burning season.
I've got to call the tree company and see if I can get a quote I can afford to have some branches trimmed back, maybe even a tree pulled down, that's hovering uncomfortably over the chimney.
I've got to call the vet and make an appointment to have Spooky euthanized. She's sick, and peeing on the furniture, and it's super stressful. (YET - she's still eating, drinking, pooping and, well, peeing. On my couch. Nothing a big old ugly tarp can't stop, but still.)
I'd like to get to some more weed, just to have on hand for the winter. I really don't smoke a lot, but I panic when I'm out.
All of these things, so simple. But, so overwhelming for me right now.
Sigh.
I'll get that shit done. AT some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment