BUT, I WON'T CONTRACT THE VIRUS.
And, even if I do, I will only suffer a day or two and then get better. You know, like the bunches of times I've had the flu? Who hasn't had the flu and survived that?
IT WON'T ME THAT SPREADS THE VIRUS TO OTHERS.
So, I'm just going to keep on doing what I normally do. I don't need to isolate. I'm going to keep going on my regular schedule. I don't have to worry.
I mean, don't get me wrong - I heard about what's going on in Italy, South Korea, Iran and now here, in the United States. And, I feel sorry for those folks, I really do - but, that has no impact on ME.
I will still go out on the weekends, to my favorite crowded bars, see my favorite bands perform (well, the ones who aren't pussies and canceled the show.) I will still be in close contact with others, drinking and dancing and laughing.
Oh, don't worry. I'll be SURE TO WASH MY HANDS a few times. I'll be SURE to cough in my elbow. I SURELY won't SHAKE HANDS with anyone!
Why is everyone in such a PANIC anyway? The media is making way too much out of it!
It's been fun sharing the toilet paper memes and jokes on FaceBook. What is wrong with people? Don't they realize this is all just overblown?
Anyway, they can live their life, and I will live mine.
IT WON'T BE ME THAT CONTRACTS THE VIRUS.
IT WON'T BE ME THAT SPREADS IT.
Live for today, don't worry about tomorrow, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment