Wednesday, February 19, 2020

red alert


Okay. Look guys.

I'm not fucking around anymore.

The last 3 and a half years have been a nightmare.

I'm ashamed to admit that I never paid a heck of a lot of attention to politics before 2015. What can I say.

Though, on the very day that I was born, in Selma, Alabama, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, Senator John Lewis, and a whole bunch of other daring souls marched for civil rights. The ensuing violence and revolting, paranoid retribution from the haters culminated in Bloody Sunday. Scary, sad and a waste of all around psychic energy.

Then, I remember the day Reagan got shot. I was sitting in my living room, home from another day of **what ever*** at high school, chowing down on a bowl of ramen noodles. I was probably watching some fucking "Matlock" or "Eight Is Enough"rerun when the news might have broke in somehow.

Of course, this was way before cable news and the internet. All I know is, somehow, I was watching the running clips that they had, somehow, back then in 1983. He's walking out of the event, the ring of the gun shot, then Ronny goes down and the SS close in. The ensuing chaos, the transfer to the president's vehicle. The headline story on the nightly news.

And, I have a snippet of a memory around the time Bobby Kennedy was murdered in cold blood on live television much earlier. Though, it's hard to know for sure what is a real memory of mine and what is a memory of seeing the footage from the day.

Jesus fucking christ. What the actual fuck is up with murder. With guns. I can not wrap my head around it. I just can't.

I guess the bottom line for me is this.

Empathy.

Check it out fuckers.

Or, be a Republican. And, vote to dismantle the United States Of America.

Because, this is what's happening right now. In case you're not paying attention. In case you're just - you know - ho  hum, doo tee doo, going along with your business - doing your own thing - skipping past the topical headlines, not interested. No worry, if that's the case. I'm not judging.

This is a GRAVE situation, however. And to not be paying attention to what's going on - might be the biggest regret you will have in your lifetime.

And, of course - you all know I ain't no expert. I am the last person to ask about, well, anything.

Except for maybe music and love, of course. But, I digress.

But, from my take. From what I pick up from what I'm reading and watching.

Our good old USA has morphed into a dark place. It'd be easy to simply blame it on El Douch, but it goes deeper than him. The many factors that led him to his current position of opportunistic corrupt leadership of this free world is a slow burn.

Anyway, back too empathy. And back to paranoid conspiracy theories. Because, this is what each side is claiming.

He's a career criminal, folks. And he doesn't give a rat's ass about your ugly, old, sick and poor self. I know, now, that you know that, and that you've decided that you don't care about that. You've decided that, even though you know in your heart that he's actually the "elite" he keeps telling you to resent and hate, you're still going to support him because - I'm not sure why? Were you abused as child, or something? Because he's a narcasistic sociopath and you are being manipulated by him. He is lying to you. Please face that reality. Please don't take that shit.

Don't feed the fear people.

We are all on the same journey. Humans.

Ugh. Anyway.

He's corrupt. And he's dragging the rule of law down. You can choose to see that, or continue to let this psycho fuck with your pathetic abused psyche. It's up to you. But, just remember that your choice effects the rest of humanity.

Yes, I said that. You think it sounds dramatic. Well, talk to me in a year, then, if you vote him back into leadership.

Dark Towers







No comments:

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...