I, too, have suffered deep disappointment.
I, too, have been hallowed by burning loss.
I, too, have drowned in the depths of insoluble sadness.
I, too, have bloodied my fist on the walls of frustration.
I, too, have boiled my blood with agonized rage.
I, too, have wept alone in darkened despair.
I, too, have felt incurable pain.
I have never,
however,
considered -
that the only solution -
was to terrorize -
and slaughter -
the innocent
by the fire of deadly bullets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August 2026
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
-
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
-
My Dad is the coolest. He was born in 1929, and yet this is one of his favorite songs ever: Not only that, but he is a fan of the late, gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment