Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Tonight's The Night

Here we are, election night. Bouncing back and forth between MSNBC & CNN.

Voted a little after 11 a.m.

It's always fun to vote in my little, humble town.

I see the the hope and potential in both of the candidates for President, but I voted for Senator Hillary Clinton over Donald J. Trump because I respect her more. HRC is a decent human being. I truly believe in her quest for leadership.

I believe DJT wants to lead, too.

It's just that I believe his concept about leadership crosses with how I view leadership.

I do not want to be told what to do. Or believe.

I don't want to feel like I have to be a certain way.

I want to be celebrated for the quirky, weird life that I live. Not demeaned. Or shamed.

I don't believe in higher religious bullshit order crap, and I refuse to be told that I should.

I don't believe that he really cares about the little people. The gay people. The freaks.

I just don't.

Donald creeps me out. His whole vibe gives me the heeby jeebies.

I'd never feel comfortable hanging out with him. I'd feel judged. Not pretty enough. He's the kind of guy that makes me feel like a hired hand. Just another worker. Not a human being with a story of her own.

Hillary does want everybody to be happy. I believe that. I know that.

Hillary would actually love to hang out with me and hear my story - -  if she had the time.

She doesn't have the time because, you know what, mother fuckers?

SHE'S BEEN WORKING.

That's right. No, she has not been out there scheming her ultimate path to power and wealth and fame and immortality by being corrupt and evil. Fuck an A, people, seriously?

SHE'S BEEN WORKING.

To make our country, the United States Of America, my country 'tis of THEE, a better, more compassionate, kinder, gentler, comfortable place to live. For us. Us dumb-ass, lucky as fuck, Americans.

And no, she's not going to take away your precious fucking guns, either. Get real, idiots.

Now you know how I feel. Nothing personal.

So anyway. We will see what happens.


No comments:

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...