But that's okay. That summer is over (well, in 3 weeks.)
Autumn is a nice season, and after the initial regret at the loss of the balmy summer bliss, it doesn't take long for the invigoratingly spicy moments of the festive fall energy to kick in. And this is why we live in New England. The change of seasons.. blah blah blah.
It's been an intense summer, and though the gigs might slow down a bit, I anticipate a busy few months ahead anyway. Finishing up the recording project, getting it all mastered, making the art work, dealing with any legal things we might have to address - then getting it duplicated, marketed. Photos, press packages, all that.
It will be well worth it in end, I dare say. It's gone quite well, and our producer is a genius. Very exciting.
Our friends/fans/patrons/supporters/stalkers/etc/etc have been amazing. Showing up at the craziest places - talking us up - contributing generously time and time again to our tip jar / recording fun. It's been humbling. These guys and gals - it sounds cliche as hell, I know - but, we're doing this for them.
DOH~


No comments:
Post a Comment