Feedback From The Hill
I will be going home to see my little horsies the beginning of next week. I am determined to try out their new shoes!
I was just discussing with some folks at the bar on Sunday how important good shoeing is! We were talking about the harness racers at the fairs... last place in the world I thought I'd be talking about horse shoes. I bet your girls miss you!
If nothing else I am sure they miss the carrots!
Post a Comment
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
3 comments:
I will be going home to see my little horsies the beginning of next week. I am determined to try out their new shoes!
I was just discussing with some folks at the bar on Sunday how important good shoeing is! We were talking about the harness racers at the fairs... last place in the world I thought I'd be talking about horse shoes. I bet your girls miss you!
If nothing else I am sure they miss the carrots!
Post a Comment