After yesterday's post, I decided to look on line for info on lucid dreaming and all things sleep and found a cool web site that answered some of my questions. I am sure that my experiences are "normal" so I'm not going to freak out about it. I even left a note pad and a pen by my bed before I retired last night, in order to record any dreams, but for some reason I slept like a log last night and never woke up until morning. Any dreams I had were instantly erased by awakening.
It is a dreary, rainy morning here in Maine today, and that always makes me sleep in a few minutes longer. It's tempting to stay in bed until late in the afternoon (remember when you were a teenager / young adult and did that?), but life is worth getting up for, no time to waste!
Right?
Right.

2 comments:
Yes Ma'am. And I can say that after a good 9 hours of sleep!
Sleep is good. :)
Post a Comment