Let's see. A tsunami is hitting the coast of Hawaii right now as I type. Another huge earthquake hit Santiago, Chile this morning. I found out another old friend of mine passed away last week ~ R.I.P. Joe Kennedy. My mom and dad are going through some changes as we all learn to deal with how to adjust. My dear friend Terry is recovering today from a big dose of chemotherapy to try and shrink his tumor. It's been a trying month.
I'm going out to support Don tonight at his gig at our local brewery, and I just hope every conversation I end up having doesn't turn me into Debbie Downer!

5 comments:
I love it when they break out of character. So funny.
Been having the same sort of month. To many downs and not enough ups. Lets hope its a better month in March..x
Yes, let's Debbie! Thanks for stopping by.
Don't be a Debbie Downer!! I had to laugh watching that video!
Glad you got a chuckle out of it seev!
Post a Comment