Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ga Ga!

There are so many great artists out there, it's nearly impossible to listen to them all.  I read a short piece on Lady Gaga in the New Yorker Magazine yesterday and wanted to listen to more of her songs.   She only really got super famous in 2008, and she seems to love it.  Here's a video of her just after she got signed.  Pre-blond and crazy outfits and dance routines. Just her and a piano.  What a voice!









7 comments:

Misfit in Paradise said...

I am a big fan of hers. My itunes contains most of her stuff. And it's right next to The Gothsicles!

Kate said...

Oh cool, Misfit! I was wondering if you liked her or not... never heard of the Gothsicles.. I'll have to look 'em up!

Misfit in Paradise said...

I also really liked her Grammy outfit. I didn't get to see the Grammys because there is no television here. I hope to remedy that soon. I made it to Colorado on Saturday, just in time for Bassman's big show.

Dr Zibbs said...

I can't get into this chick.

Kate said...

Misfit - I missed the Grammy's, too.. which I am bummed about because I always get a kick out the production. Oh well, video clips it is for me. Rocky Mountain High, eh? Didn't know you were on the road! Bassman's big show? What kind of show is it? I know nothing about Bassman but I am curious now!

Zibbs - that's cool.

Misfit in Paradise said...

This band was blues. He's playing with several other bands too. Seems there is only one other bass player in town.
Something to think about...

Kate said...

Bassman really is a bass man. I had no idea. Very cool.

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...