Blog ideas have been thwarted lately for me due to my lack of intellectual stimulation, you know, the kind that does NOT include surfing the internet for entertainment and information. I'm addicted to the internet, and for what does this bring me? To quote this lovely blogger-ette, Sybil Cranky Pants, THIEVERY!
She left a comment on That Verdant Dude's blog, so as I sometimes do, I visited her blog. And now, I steal. Anyway, she said it was kind of fun, and she stole it, too, so I don't feel too too too bad!
Just pick the first word that you think of when you associate yourself with that category. Don't overthink it.
If I was a/an _____, I'd be ______
TV show: Fawlty Towers
Song: Yesterday
Movie: Ghost World
Book: All Creatures Great and Small
Fictional character: Alice In Wonderland
City: Putney
Verb: Slack
Color: Gray
Animal: Cat
Emotion: Amusement
Article of clothing: Blue jeans
Flavor: Apple
Food: Mac & Cheese
Vice: Sloth
Plant: Fir Tree
Mythological animal: Elf
Letter: S
Inanimate object: Pillow
School Activity: Free period
Positive attribute: Kind
Negative attribute: Self Doubt
That was harder than I thought... and there's another 15 minutes of my life time, gone!
I gotta go. I really should go thank Ms. Crankypants first.
6 comments:
Putney? Vermont?
Ms. Crankypants? Pretty funny name. Interesting questionnaire.
Misfit - yep! It's the kind of town I'd be.
Seev - feel free to answer the list, too.
20+ years ago my daughter and I went to visit a friend in Putney. My friend was living on a commune.
She traveled the country and is now, once again, in Putney.
It was a darling little town.
It still is.. last time i was there was around 1999? I have a friend from there, too.
You are just a mellow gal, Kate.
I see the words " Slack" and "Sloth".
We can't be wired up and ambitious all the time !
You are right; any meme that asks you to filln in the vlanks yourself is rarely simple.
See ya !
Post a Comment