Ashton and Demi, John Mayer, Jimmy Fallon, Diddy (!! ha!), and Ryan Seacrest. They are all following each other, so that's why I'm following them. It's too funny.
Now, I know these people must be very very busy, but man, they sure must have a LOT of down time, because they are "tweeting" up a storm! Last night, Fallon twitted that he had just finished taping his first "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" show. And he posted a photo of the set.
Then I watched (the first half) of his premier show. It was okay. It'll take a while to get into a rhythm, I suppose. His first bit, where he had audience members lick something for ten bucks, was really lame. Nobody tops Conan O'Brien's Supreme Wackiness, that's for sure. Should be interesting to see how much Conan will have to tone down for the Tonight Show.

(A "TwitPic" posted by Jimmy Fallon)
Okay, back to real life now. Trudging off to my lousy, low-paying job now. Perhaps I should start "tweeting" from work.
(Ya right, like that'll happen!)
:)
2 comments:
those late night TV shows put me to sleep. (um, that was when my TV *WAS* working!) now I must try to fall asleep on my own. (books and magazines do the trick!) I could care less who hype-of-the-week is wearing/dating/working with LOL.
I keep a crossword puzzle book near my bed, that always helps me fall asleep.
Post a Comment