Feedback From The Hill
Beautiful Scenery...
It gets better in the summer. :)
Brrrrrr....I shiver just looking at it (though still jealous!) ;)
Oh, yes, it is cold. I watch the TV show "LOST" and I now think, that's where Debi lives! (But I know it's not all like that.)If only they'd film a cool TV show up here on our little hill. It could be called "FROZEN." or something like that!
Excellent photograph you know a good photograph when you see one well done
Thank you Stephen.
Yes, great photo, Kate, and Stephen I agree.
Post a Comment
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
7 comments:
Beautiful Scenery...
It gets better in the summer. :)
Brrrrrr....I shiver just looking at it (though still jealous!) ;)
Oh, yes, it is cold.
I watch the TV show "LOST" and I now think, that's where Debi lives! (But I know it's not all like that.)
If only they'd film a cool TV show up here on our little hill. It could be called "FROZEN." or something like that!
Excellent photograph you know a good photograph when you see one well done
Thank you Stephen.
Yes, great photo, Kate, and Stephen I agree.
Post a Comment