Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Brrrrr.

Is it summer yet?



Yesterday, though, the temps soared to a blessed 40 degrees F! It WAS like summer. For a minute.

So, I did some extra snow shoveling. Widened the path from the driveway to the porch. Made a path around the barn. Cleared off more of the back porch, then down to the sun spot in the field, where I made it possible to sit at the two chairs, if one might want to.

Sore back last night, working the kinks out today.

5 comments:

debi_in_Hawaii said...

I send you some Hawaiian partly sunny, windy rays via cyberspace!
I'm in a sweatshirt and Mama is in her sweater. It was cooooooooooooooooooooooooold this morning! Anything high-50's/low 60's and we call it "3 blanket weather". You know-socks to bed,
use of the HEATER in the car...

Anonymous said...

Don't know they are born, do they?
It is just an accident of geography.

Mrs. Hall said...

Thank your for the comments on my blog. I am simply too tired, however, to comment back.

but, thank you, thank you and thank you

:)

Kate said...

Don't sweat it Mrs. Holly Hall! I enjoy your writing!

seev said...

Hey, today (Feb. 7), it got above 30F again! What a break!

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...