From my friend Pam in Maine:
"Snorkeling In Maine"
(Alcohol may have been involved)

And from my half-cousin Anna in California:
"Louisiana Snowplow"

Enjoy!


This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
6 comments:
do ya think booze was involved? well, look like i know what prank I gonna pull this weekend. :)
What ass? LOL
I think I have been struck quipless - I was going to say something pithy... it is a pithy I have gone blank.
Happy Madness to you all.
We're swimming in the snow,
Just swimming in the snow!
What a wonderful feeling:
Swimming in the snow!
We're blowin in the snow,
Just blowin in the snow!
What a wonderful feeling:
Blowing out below!
Now THAT's what you call thick skinned !
You can keep keep on playing fellows; I'll just stay here..
he he
Good times there! Good times!
I can't believe the pix of Mr. Hall got onto the net!
(hee hee)
Mrs. Hall
Post a Comment