Monday, December 29, 2008

Excuses Excuses

Sorry I haven't been around much lately blogger and other assorted friends. I keep finding other things to do that seem more important than keeping you all up to date on my moments in life. Everybody else has so much to say, and I love it all, but it can be exhausting keeping up with you all! I have a hard enough time keeping up with myself!

Hope you've had some nice holidays, and we'll see you all next year! With the cold and snow to come, you can count on me lurking around your lives a bit more. :)
xo

7 comments:

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Yes, you have a lot of 'splainin' to do, Lucy! ;) j/k
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Debbie said...

Kate, I wish you and your Family a Very Happy & Peaceful New Year..

Anonymous said...

Keep the home fire burning and a Good New Year to you both, Kate.
Lurk away by all means.

Barbara said...

Hi Kate,
Everyone is busy during the holidays; it's OK...
Happy New Year to you,Don & all your loved ones.

Make it a great year :)

seev said...

Happy New Year, Kate! I know the town (Westbrook) where you went last night with Don to see in the new year, but I forget the name of the place where Don performed last night with the Pam Baker band. Was it the "Owl and the Pussy Cat"? ;-)

Kate said...

Thanks everybody!

Kate said...

Thanks everybody!

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...