(The view a few minutes ago)
My gig Friday night was just as fun as I had hoped it to be. We all played with abandon, and everybody had their big ears open for the music that was being pulled out of our hearts.
Saturday was rainy, and I really didn't feel like doing much. I slacked off most of the day in my sweats, but got myself cleaned up in time to accompany Don down to his gig, which was only in the next town over, and only from 8-11 pm. His band was breaking in their new guitar player, and he did a fine job. The weather was so warm that night, 60 degrees!
(From my corner chair at Don's gig)
However, the warm temps have, too, been blown away, and now the reality of the season has arrived. Cold toes, cold fingers, extra layers, and a hat.
3 comments:
Yep, getting windy and rainy here too. Going to have to buy some extra blankets and COCOA :)
I've even bought a hot water bottle!
Cocoa! Yes. :)
Hot water bottle is an excellent idea!
Long johns
double wool socks
jeans
tee shirt
long sleeved shirt
fleece vest
leather boots
fleece or flannel jacket
and most important
a warm, fuzzy hat
Post a Comment