The sweetest person in the whole world who I've never met, Barbara from Home In France has tagged me to do this meme.
First, the rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog .
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
*************************
*However, being the REBEL that I am (to quote the description of me by my therapist, good ol' Dr. B, who I was lucky enough to work with when I was in my early 20's), I will be omitting Rule numbers 4 and 5, as I really don't have so many people on my blog roll, and well, I just don't feel comfortable imposing (as I'm really a passive - aggressive REBEL at heart), so I hope this will still count!
6 random things about myself:
(*and when I say Random, I really mean Random!)
1. I do the dishes by hand (almost) every night after supper. I always do them in the same order. Silverware and cooking utensils first. Then the dinner plates and bowls. Next, the drinking vessels. Last, the cooking pots and pans. Then, I always wipe down the counters, re-fill the Brita water jug, and clean and refill the kitties water bowl with fresh water. (RANDOM!)
2. I'm really not a girly girl, i.e., I hate going clothes shopping, going to the mall, going to salons, doing myself "up", I've never had a pedicure or a manicure, I have a very small shoe collection, and I think, for a girl, I have a small collection of clothes. Oh, and I rarely wear dresses or heels, only if I have to. (RANDOM!)
3. I have a small immediate family. Just Mom & Dad, two brothers and one sister and one nephew. Thankfully, two have them have married some lovely people, so I now also have a lovely sister-in-law and excellent brother-in-law. Phew! (RANDOM!)
4. A random entry from a journal in my early 20's:
Tuesday(RANDOM!)
Pariahs at L'Oasis.
Matt of Dog Act doing cocaine with owner of club, Michelle.
Zana, Bryan, Sarah,
Jessie (hot for) Candice.
Come home and played the blues with Pete for an hour.
"What you gonna do baby, when I gone
What you gonna do baby, when I gone"
I love Mike so much it hurts.
5. I've driven across the country (ah, the United States of America, that is) three times. Well, ok, one time I only got to New Mexico. All of these trips were made by the time I was 20. (RANDOM REBEL!)
6. (*arg, this is hard!) I do crosswords in black ink. (RANDOM!)
Please feel free to write your own "6 Random Things About Me" MEME!
(It's harder than it looks!) :)
Thanks Barbara! xo
7 comments:
Hi Kate,
You made it ! Thanks for playing ;)
I can say right off, we have similarities. Really...
1- Hand washer too !
2- Not a fanatic either. I do have dress up clothes & can occasionally indulge. But, not everyday.But make-up,pedicures & the like is not my cup of tea.
3-My immeadiate family is also small. Mom,Debi who you know & 1 bro.
4- Oh the 20's ! That's when love hurt so bad !!
5-Cool; you have driven across America ? That is neat !! I'm sure that it was worth it. I would have like to be on the passenger seat on one of those treks .
6- I don't do crosswords but my FIL used to do like yourself, but ( he he) with an erasable pen !
See you soon ;)
It's so hard to think of random things - I always end up with a load of linked thoughts!
You did great!
Bet you're pleased with the election results!!!
Hi Barbara!
Erasable pen! Hey, where can I get me one of those? Tee hee.
Thanks again Barbara! I hope it wasn't too boring! I had a hard time finding RANDOMness.. If I thought about it, I could probably get more random..
Thanks Dragonstar. And YES! I am THRILLED!
I have never felt such pride for my country and admiration and hope for a president in my life! I am exhausted from happiness today!
your like a female James Dean. :)
*snort*
Yea-ar right!
Post a Comment