Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Windy Rainy Day



This morning we have rain and wind, and a general feeling of rawness in the air. I'm not to excited to go out there, but away I must go.

(Just fooling around with the silent video portion on my digital camera. Kind of like movie pictures. Will have to work on my skills a bit.)

Hope YOUR day is filled with sunshine and warmth!

3 comments:

Dragonstar said...

However bad the weather is, the colours are lovely! We're due for wind and rain tonight and probably all tomorrow too. Great! :(

Kate said...

Yes, the colours (another European spelling, took me years to stop spelling "color" "colour".. having spent a few years in Holland as a youngster) have been brilliant this year! A gift.

A rainy day is as good excuse as any to go through your things indoors...

Barbara said...

God, I know how it feels...
We are getting to the wet season here outside of Paris.
I'll say it again; just love those autumn colors ( staying American with my spelling :) )

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...