Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ha Ha Poop.

First she was named Spooky.

Spooky morphed into Little MIss Pook-In-Boots.

Then, Pookie and Pook.

Somehow, Pook became Poop.

Little Miss Poop-In-Boots.

Poopie.

The LIttle White Poop.

The Fantastic Poop.

When I retire for the evening, many nights I fall asleep with Poop purring under my chin.

When I wake up in the morning, I often have Poop on me.

If I want to roll over, I have to make sure I don't roll onto the little white Poop.



And so on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it Monroe that sang 'Poop poop de Doop' in ? 'Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend' or in 'Some Like it Hot'?

Anonymous said...

I remembered - 'I Want to Loved By You...'

Dragonstar said...

POOP!!! How undignified!

Kate said...

Poop poop de Doop?

I believe that's in a song called "I Want To Be Loved By You" (by you and nobody else but you)

Not sure which movie it's from. Could look it up on the old internet, but, too lazy today!

Kate said...

Ah, we thought of the song at the same time! Miles and miles apart but here we are, humming the same song in our heads right now.

Poop poo de doop!

Kate said...

Yet Poop is so very classy! And Poop likes to talk and has many things to say.

Ok, sorry. Hahaha!

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...