Me playing with Don's band, Pam Baker & The SG's, at the party in Maine on August 23, 2008.
Wee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August 2026
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
-
Here I am again. May 2, 2024. It was 13 years ago this morning that Dad called me in a tizzy, stressed to the max, because Mom had kept hi...
-
Hey, look - I'm back again. One more post before the end of 2023 - what do ya say, eh? Well, Verdant Dude still hasn't followed me ...
4 comments:
VERY cool...ROCK ON!
That all looked like so much fun!
I still love your guitar work.
Thanks ladies! As Pam says at the end of Route 66, "woman rule!"
Girls Rule ! great stuff.
Post a Comment