Monday, September 29, 2008

Meow

Still scatter brained.....

Watched a couple of movies this weekend.

1. "Pan's Labyrinth" A must see. Stunning, beautiful, magical story. No unbelievable gaps. Adorable, brilliant child actress. Tastefully used special effects. A little too much violence for my liking, but it had to be there to carry the story.

2. "Sex And The City" Well, now I know how that ends. I don't recommend this to ANYONE, unless they were fans of the HBO television series and have two hours to waste. LIke if you're sick on the couch or something. Blah.

Rearranged the living room yesterday.. Every six months or so, I need to "change the energy flow." Don humored me and helped with the heavy stuff and the awful job of reconnecting the wires from the television and stereos. It was also a good excuse to clean cat hair and dust.

Falling in love with the new Jeep more and more. Such a luxury to drive!

Reminded myself today, by default, that I really SHOULD listen to my gut instincts more. Live and learn. I'm usually pretty good about that stuff, but sometimes I slip back into "oh what should I do? What should I do? mode" and that's just pathetic. I am woman, hear me "meow?"

Carry on!

7 comments:

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Just try the new rearranging of the furniture for a day or two and if it makes you go 'blah!' then make him put it back the way it was ;)

Kate said...

Ha! Believe me, I have been known to do that before! I think I'll let the guy off the hook this time, though.

Dragonstar said...

Rearranging can be very therapeutic!

Kate said...

Oh yes, I've always loved rearranging rooms. And the result is refreshing. :)

Anonymous said...

I gather Kyle has departed and you have survived.
Glad you are happy with the Jeep.

Barbara said...

Hi Kate,
Hi there ! I'm happy to be getting back to my friends blogs.
I hope that life has been kind to you & Don.
So, you have been lugging heavy junk too ?? Well, not as far as we did, lucky you. I would have liked to have the furniture "wanderlust", but too little space...

Hope to be seeing you soon.
PS.
Geez, my sis is sure getting around now that she is a blogger gal ;)

Kate said...

Hi Aileni! Yes, Kyle never really got to us, so we lucked out there. The Jeep is quite a luxury, it's a little strange!

Hi Barbara! Welcome back, and thanks for stopping by! I visited your blog this morning but was running too late to make a comment.

Yes, It took me a bit to realize that D-I-H and you are sisters! Cool! She's quite a firecracker, which I like! See you soon!

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...