Monday, February 26, 2007

Update.

I haven't really needed to be here in a while, what with my own web site and MySpace and YouTube and Flickre and all, but I've recently discovered that an old high school friend has an active account here, and I wanted to post a comment on her blog, and realized I needed to get more current here. So, I've switched over the the new Google Blogger (or whatever it is) and here I am posting a new blog. Blog blog blog.

It's been a really wierd month for me. Without going into too much detail, I had a health scare, and it was really freaking me out, but it turns out I've learned a very valuable lesson. NEVER PAINT IN YOUR HOUSE DURING THE COLDEST MONTH OF THE YEAR WITH NO WINDOWS OPEN AND A WOODSTOVE BURNING NON-STOP. NEVER. It really screwed me up, but I think I've recovered.. though I did have a little relapse today when I decided to do a little cleaning in the bathroom with 409.. I've become one of those people that can't use too many chemicals.. at least for a while.

That was one of the stupidist things I've ever done.. No clue. Was so excited about adding color to our bare white first floor walls in the dead of winter that I totally disregarded any thought to hazordous fumes.. oops. I paid for it, believe me. On top of all that, things at my job are shaking up, what with managers coming and going, which leaves my comfy position there in a bit of peril.. I'll have to wait it out and see what the next day brings me.

Winter isn't over yet, unfortunatly, and some how, I have to hold on until it is. It's been so frigid for a month, and it is killing me. I never thought I'd be the type, but I'm really getting anxious to get my hands in the dirt again and watch some vegetable growing.. Can't wait to eat my own home grown lettuce, cukes, radishes, zuke, tomatoes and whatever else we get the gumption up to stick in the ground. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...