So, since I skipped last year, here's the stats from 2018. Ready? Total number of gigs for me came to just 47. Doesn't seem like a lot, but they were all with Black Cat Road, except one, which was L.C. Williams & The Driver.
Highlight gigs for me that year was the one show with L.C. Williams & The Driver, up in Jessica and Steve's barn for the Pre-Stomp, and the other highlight gig was with Black Cat Road at the very first Mountain Valley Stomp!
Okay, so on to 2019! The last year of the decade. In 2019, I ended up playing 50 shows! All with Black Cat Road, except 2 shows with L.C. Williams & The Driver and 2 shows with Poke Chop up at the North Atlantic Blues Festival Pub Crawl, downstairs at The Time Out Pub in Rockland, Me. All the gig were awesome, but I'm going to say my highlight shows were any of the 4 shows we played this year at a new venue for us, The Hyde Out on the Wharf, up in Hallowell, and the other one would have to be The Old Orchard Beach Blues Festival down at the ball park in Old Orchard Beach. Even though the house bass amp was fucked up for that gig and I had to play direct through the system (which really sucked), it was still a wicked blast, and we performed really well.




No comments:
Post a Comment