Friday, September 22, 2017

Tonight's Dinner

Forcing myself to write a post. As awful as my writing has been - I know -

Chili tonight. With ground turkey, corn kernels, carrot chunks, green bell pepper chunks, onion and garlic. No hot pepper (though that could be added, if, wanted. We just have hot and wicked hot sauces available to sprinkle on the serving.)

Along with the hot sauces, it's served with sour cream, Cabot shredded sharp cheddar, and Hannaford brand oyster crackers as chili toppings.

A bowl of leftover green and vegetable salad and a small serving of toasted naan round the whole meal out.

It's kind of like that every night around here. Thinking about opening up my own bistro/bar!

It'd be called The Blue Spot Cafe.

(Okay, so, I've already thought a little bit about this. It's called 'day dreaming.' Work with me.)

 Funky, wood floors, coffee, juices, small dishes, beer & wine.

Hire cool, funky kids to run the front end house - cool, funky kids to help out back.

Feature cool, funky kids to play sets on a small stage in the corner....

I know. There is zero profit in running a bakery/bistro/bar. It's just a fun idea.

I'd do the books and everything else.

We'd make a big pot of our chili.

Okay. Time to eat.

No comments:

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...