Mr. Emerson posts lessons and observations several times a day. Worth a look, even if you're not into horses.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Wise Words From Mr. Emerson
Not that I, or Possum, are even close to this level of training, but this little lesson from the great rider, Denny Emerson, hit home for me this evening. Especially, the last paragraph.
Mr. Emerson posts lessons and observations several times a day. Worth a look, even if you're not into horses.
Mr. Emerson posts lessons and observations several times a day. Worth a look, even if you're not into horses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August 2026
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
-
Here I am again. May 2, 2024. It was 13 years ago this morning that Dad called me in a tizzy, stressed to the max, because Mom had kept hi...
-
Hey, look - I'm back again. One more post before the end of 2023 - what do ya say, eh? Well, Verdant Dude still hasn't followed me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment