I signed up with Pinterest. Haven't done much with it yet.
Here's my Instagram profile.
I've just discovered another place I signed up for and never use, a photo sharing site called shutterfly.
This is getting totally out of hand. Twitter, another abandoned world. I look at it now and then to amuse myself or "get news," but I can't keep up with everything!
When was the last time you've tried going to your MySpace page? Man, oh man, what a mess that place is. The few times I've tried going there (I have my profile page and three band pages!), it usual freezes my browser. When I can, for some magical MySpace reason, log on, I can't delete anything! I've tried deleting stupid spam comments and photos, even the whole profile itself! Nothing! Totally frustrating. I'm flabbergasted when I still get an email from a band that has sent me "a private message." How much can I respect a band that still uses MySpace? Really?
I also joined tumblir a few months ago. Lost interest in that real fast, though I do like some of the other blogs I follow on there.
It's just too much!
Anyway, hooray. It is officially now spring here on the hill, and the signs are popping up everywhere. The poplar and birches are greening up, the daffodils are blooming, the lilac tree is leafing, the daylillies and iris's are shooting up. We've got the garden beds set up, and I've tossed some kale seeds in, started some lettuce and rosemary. Got a big bags of onion seeds and snap peas ready for planting. We fixed a sunken part of our back patio and added more sand to another part. Got the grills out last night and cooked our first outdoor dinner last night (chicken thighs, potato and sweet potato with rosemary, corn on the cob.) It's was awesome, and the clean up is a snap.
So, less time on the internet (yes, and this means you facebook, too!) and more time outside and visiting friends and listening to music! Bring on the good months here in Maine. I'll be outside if you need me.
![]() |
| First grill of the season! |

5 comments:
I joined Pinterest about a month ago. As a way of keeping all the recipes that I like in one place. But I've found that it isn't very organized, or maybe I'm just not using it correctly.
The layout is a little strange. Good idea, though.
I wish you would follow me on Twitter! I'm @drzibbs (and @Fatherkelly but I only follow celebs on that one and don't read timelines)
I thought I was following you Zibbs! I'll double check.
Yup. I've been following you for a long time. I just do much there.
Post a Comment