did you see the whole show? Not only dana carvey hosting, but like you showed here mike myers too. AND Jon Lovitz. How great was that? Plus a Church Chat. Yes 86 to 93 was the best.
I was kind of half awake / half asleep during the show, but I did see the opening and Jon Lovitz.. funny fucking stuff. I don't have a fave for casts, but yea, that was a good one! I am very partial to Wayne's World..
3 comments:
did you see the whole show? Not only dana carvey hosting, but like you showed here mike myers too. AND Jon Lovitz. How great was that? Plus a Church Chat.
Yes 86 to 93 was the best.
I was kind of half awake / half asleep during the show, but I did see the opening and Jon Lovitz.. funny fucking stuff. I don't have a fave for casts, but yea, that was a good one! I am very partial to Wayne's World..
Oh, and I did catch Church Chat.. Hallaluia!!
Post a Comment