Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Me Me 10 Questions

Okay.. Stealing a few minutes to respond to some MeME questions asked by my blogger pal Misfit over at Paradise .

Question 1:   You can invite 3 people to dinner. They can be from the past, present, or future. Who are they?
Answer: ONLY THREE? Eek. Depends on the day.. but today, I will say: Patti Smith, Leonard Cohen, and Betty White. 


Question 2: Why did you start a blog?
Answer: I like to write. I like the internet. I know some people who like to keep up with my little adventures. I like reading other people's blogs, when I have the time, and get a kick out of the internet relationships that develop over the years. I am drawn to blogs and blogging, I guess because it's quick, easy, informal and at times, intimate. I like people, I like to create, I like to learn how and what others create. Shrug.


Question 3: Monkeys, llamas, or horses?
Answer: Well, duh! The monkeys come in a close second, and I like looking at the Llamas at the Fair, but they are a little snooty.


Question 4: Comedies or poignant dramas? 
Answer: Again, depends on my mood. LOVE Comedies, but NEED a poignant drama now and then, too.


Question 5: Do you have siblings? What kind (brothers, sisters, evil aliens)? If yes, where do you fit in the lineup?
Answer: Yes! Brother Nat, who is two years younger than me. Half-brother Nye, who is 8 years older than me, and half-sister Clarissa, who is ten years older than me. Also, have a sister-in-law and a (half?) brother-in-law, as well as a half-brother Christopher, who was 8 years older than me but sadly passed away in 2001.


Question 6: Besides me, who is your favorite author? What book?
Answer: Tee he! John Updike. "Rabbit Run" 


Question 7: Are you a Gleek?
Answer: I have to say no, but I'm not sure what that is, so, maybe?


Question 8: Do you have any You Tube subscriptions? If yes, what?
Answer: Yes, but I hardly have time to look at them.. too much internet, too much media.. can't breath, must go outside. One of my favorite channels is SunStudioSessions.


Question 9: Inside? Outside? Country? City?
Answer: All Four! I'm a Pisces, what can I say.. I go in both directions.


Question 10: Paper, plastic, or bring your own?
Answer: Bring my own! 90% of the time.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Dragonstar said...

So I'm guessing you like horses then ;)

Kate said...

:) You think?

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...