Monday, April 19, 2010

Funny Picture From The Jam Yesterday


Every Sunday I've been part of the band that hosts a blues jam. Yesterday we had a full house, seems like musicians from every nook and cranny of Maine came out to jam. Stevo did a great job getting everybody up for a shot at jamming.

This guy in the photo, Matt, is a blues harmonica player and singer from the very rural Rumford area. He is a riot. He has a ton of energy when he performs, and ever since he saw me play a while back, he loves to get me on stage with him whenever he gets the chance. Don caught this very humorous moment for me.

3 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Cool. You should post a video.

Kate said...

There's a lot of things I should be doing! I don't call myself a slacker for nothing, tho'!

Dr Zibbs said...

I'm right there with you with the slacking.

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...