One of the first test shots with my brand new birthday camera, a Canon PowerShot SX20 IS! So stoked! Happy almost-birthday to me! Now, I'm off to take photos on this balmy, sunny Saturday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August 2026
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
-
Here I am again. May 2, 2024. It was 13 years ago this morning that Dad called me in a tizzy, stressed to the max, because Mom had kept hi...
-
Hey, look - I'm back again. One more post before the end of 2023 - what do ya say, eh? Well, Verdant Dude still hasn't followed me ...
8 comments:
Enjoy.
I have a powershot sx10! It's a wonderful camera. All I know is that it makes me look good without trying!
No way! Cool! I admire your shots, and it can't be ALL the camera! But yeah, I'm hoping for that little boost, too. :) I'm a slow learner, but someday I'll understand what all the tech stuff means!
I think I have taken the camera off auto twice! And I love the video feature.
So when do we see a Maine Daily Photo? There's lots of room for you!
I have a feeling I'll be relying on "auto" a lot, too. And yes, the video is awesome. Have to buy an HD television to get the whole effect.. some day.
Maine Daily Photo? Hmm... another blog?
But with a photo blog (all blogs I guess if you are ambitious enough. Which I am not) you can take one day a week to do all your posting. And it really is fun finding the stuff that everyone looks at every day and presenting it just a bit differently. My photo editing is done with Windows Gallery which means no fancy stuff involved. I know I would like to see more of the area where you live. Think about it.
Okay I will. I didn't realize you could post once a week, that's interesting.
I guess part of my hesitation is that I've got and love flickr, where I post practically every single thing I take (sadly), as it's kind of photo journal for me. Comes in handy, actually, when I need to remember something like when the basement floods every spring and stuff like that. However, I see your point in posting only the best of your stuff. I suck at editing, in all areas of my life! Was just discussing that last night with the S.O.
Meanwhile, I'm gonna get to know the new camera a little better.. who knows, maybe one of my test shots will turn out to be something special! Thanks Misfit!
When you upload your picture on a 'new post', before you hit 'publish' hit the 'publish option' link. Then you set the date you want it published. I usually use whatever date and then 12:02 am. You will have to do it separately for each entry but they will all be lined up and ready to go after that. If you do decide to do a photoblog, sign up for City Daily Photo. it will increase your traffic and you will get visitors from all over the world. Pretty neat stuff.
Post a Comment