I'm fan of all things tiny and cute. Here's a photo I took last Saturday up in Brewer, Maine, at my pal Bill's house. He has a disabled friend who makes these little scenes. The log cabin is a replica of Bill's cabin way up in northern Maine (very close to the Canadian border), and the little wood stacking and splitting scene is just too cool.
Bill also has a massive collection of die-cast cars. He's crazy about cars, and he has thousands of little die-cast cars all over the place. I was enchanted!
5 comments:
I love miniatures too! The dollhouse museum in Danville, Ky. was such a treat for me.
Kate, that's beautiful! I do so wish I could do that sort of thing, but I'm just not delicate enough.
LOL.. I know, true for me, too.
Though someday, I say to myself, i may try anyway!
Always nice to see you Dragonstar, and happy spring!
Fab Minis, Love the little Log Cabin..xx
Debbie, I thought of you when I took the photo... :)
Post a Comment