Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Just Jack

I am stoked for the final season of LOST to begin.  I had to abandon 24.  I watched 24 faithfully every season, but it just got so draining!  I will always have a spot in my television heart for Jack Bauer, 
I agonized through so many violent slayings and unbearable torture sessions with him, but at some point in your life, you just have got to say "enough is enough," and move on to a healthier relationship.

Okay, so Jack Shephard has got issues.  He's gone back and forth between being in love with Kate and Juliet.. he's been a drug addict.  Honestly, I haven't thought about the show since it's hiatus so I'm not even sure where we stand at this point.  However, starting next month, it's the final season, and it better be mind blowing!  And who else agrees there is no way in hell the writers will be able to sum up and explain everything that's gone on in that show?   Ah well, the show has been a blast and I'm glad I chose LOST over 24, or even Heroes.

And, just for fun,  here's another cute singing baby video.  Because a person just can't have enough cute singing babies in there life...

2 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

I just started re-watching Seasons 4 and 5 of Lost on Netflix Instant in anticipation of Season 6 in a few short weeks. Actually, I started with the final episodes of Season 3 when we learned that Jack and Kate got off the island and the episode was actually flash-forwards instead of flash-backs. Amazing episode and Matthew Fox should have won an Emmy for what he did there. I can't wait!

(But I'm not gonna stop watching 24. No way!)

Kate said...

I commend you, B.E., for sticking with Jack Bauer! Tell him I still love him, but I had to move on.

Yeah, I'm stoked for LOST. I'm hoping the recaps they'll inevitably show before the premier will remind me of all the sheet that went down up until now.

Yes, I agree, Foxy was brilliant in those flash forward epis!

SYKE!

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...