Of course, I'm speaking of screen savers!
That adorable little critter is Bucephalus, AKA Beau, a registered Miniature Shetland Pony from my blogger friend Debbie's Hericus Miniature Shetland Pony Stud in South West Wales, UK.
Debbie took the photo and I'm quite sure (I hope!) she would not mind that I've had it set as my screen saver for the last few weeks.. It just makes me grin from ear to ear.
To learn more about Bucephalus the colt and view more photos of him and his family, click on over to her blog.
So, what's on your screen saver today? Feel free to snap a pic and post it, maybe tell us why and how long it's been there.
7 comments:
OMG...how ADORABLE!!!
My screen saver is a shot of river rocks. I really like how soothing it feels when I look at it. It's grays and blues, so it's very calming.
Sort of Zen-like.
Hope all is well and that you had a splendid weekend.
I bet summer is gorgeous where you live!
Howdy Ron Baby!
How ironic that you mentioned your screen saver and that it has a Zen-like calm to it.
I've been getting signs from the universe the last couple of weeks that are leading me to focus in on my personal Zen. Another clue for me, and I thank you.
Always nice to have you stop by my blog my friend!
And yes, my weekend was fantastic and the weather is wet but warm. Hope all is well down in Philly for you!
OH cute bay-beeeee! My screensaver pic is of "THE TWINS". Yep. You guessed it. The set. The pair.
No, not DaTatas, and not DaDogs...
DaVibes!
Hi Kate, I don't mind at all that your using our baby Beau as your screen saver. Rather very proud of our little man.. I'll have to put some more piccies up on the blog for you. xxx
Ha ha Debi in Hawaii! This does not surprise me at all!
Oh good Debbie, I'm relieved to hear you're not upset with me swiping a photo or two from you for my own personal use! The ponies bring me such joy, even in their 2 dimensional state (for me!)
Hugs to all over on your end of the planet. :O
A wee Sheltie from Welsh Wales... lovely. I have posted mine, also Wales - Llywn Buchan near Harlech. Been using it for a long time.
Post a Comment