Feedback From The Hill
Oh annoyed. I know the feeling. I'm still insomniatic. I hope you feel better soon; as Scarlett said, "after all, tomorrow is another day" :)
Hey, that's right, Debi! Tomorrow is another day.... whoops! It's already here.... No it's not: tomorrow is another day.......and on and on.KATE! Don't be pissed off. Don't be annoyed. Tomorrow is another day.
I know and it's been several days since this post but I can't seem to come up with a new blog post idea. IN a blog rut.
Post a Comment
This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...
3 comments:
Oh annoyed. I know the feeling. I'm still insomniatic. I hope you feel better soon; as Scarlett said, "after all, tomorrow is another day" :)
Hey, that's right, Debi! Tomorrow is another day.... whoops! It's already here.... No it's not: tomorrow is another day.......and on and on.
KATE! Don't be pissed off. Don't be annoyed. Tomorrow is another day.
I know and it's been several days since this post but I can't seem to come up with a new blog post idea.
IN a blog rut.
Post a Comment