Friday, January 09, 2009

It's Friday And I'm Running Late For Work

I only have a minute, but just wanted to say it's COLD today! But sunny.
I know boring stuff.

DSCF4020
A fox in the back field earlier this week.

I love our Jeep more and more every day. The most comfortable chair in the house!
Okay, time to go to work.

Have a nice weekend everyone! I'll be playing a gig on bass on Saturday night, wish me luck!

5 comments:

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Have fun and make lots of money at work and at the gig! Play "na na hey hey goodbye" for me! Go ahead...dedicate it to the bass player who *WASN'T* smart enough to have a day job ROTFLMAO

Kate said...

Ok! Will do my dear!

(Though, it may come off sounding like a slow blues instead...) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That is a gem of a picture.
Getting the Jeep was the thing to do.
Enjoy the gig.

Kate said...

Thank you, I like it, too.
Yes I agree!
Thank you, I will!

Misfit in Paradise said...

Break a leg!

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...