DSCF4003
Originally uploaded by SleepyLaKate
Today is the OG's big eight oh!
Hop on over to his blog and say hello!
Happy Birthday Dad. You may be an Old Guy, but you are so very very young in heart, spirit and mind! Fresh, I might even add.
:)
xo
7 comments:
Hi Kate,
I was down at your pop's place this morning to send my greetings.
Yes; truly young at heart and someone great to know.
Have a nice birthday with your family !
HEY, THANKS, KATE!! I did make it past my 80th birth day, and now I'm safely in octogenarian land, none the worse for wear -- altho I do feel worn at times. After all, I'm and octogenarian now.
Aw, thanks Barbara!
And yes, we had a nice dinner out with Mom & Pop last night. He had a good time.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cool, I never thought of it like that.
Sorry about the feeling worn part.
"CONGRATULATIONS" and BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES to your Dad Kate. I hope he had a lovely day. I sure did..
Oh and the new pony's stable name is Vikey.. x
Oh I'm SO terribly sorry I haven't been around the past week.
Happy Belated Birthday!!
The Old Guy is great!
Post a Comment