Saturday, September 20, 2008

We Got It!

Well, we left today at 1:15 pm and got back home at 6:30 pm with a new car!
More details tomorrow!

5 comments:

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Whaddaya mean we gotta wait 'til tomorrow? Congrats, you tease LOL

Dragonstar said...

Woo-Hoo! Can't wait to see it!

seev said...

Way ta go, Kate! Congratulations! (Actually, since I live right next to Kate, Cynthia and I walked over and checked out the car while Kate, Don, and friend Chris, who was visiting for the weekend, were jamming! It's black and real neat and shiny!)

Kate said...

Thanks all!

It was quite the experience, which I will blAg about soon. blah blah blah!
(Gee Dad you and Mom should have stopped in and crashed the rehearsal. You could have sung a number, maybe, "Ghost Riders In the Sky?"

seev said...

Jah, Ghost Riders in the Sky!... That old cow poke went ridin out one dark and windy day............... yeeeeeeeeereHawwwwwwwwwwww

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...