Monday, September 08, 2008

Dog Talk

I can't remember meeting a Pug before. I got to meet one last night. Her name was Liberty. I was quite smitten. She wanted nothing to do with me, though, it was all about her owner to her. I didn't get a photo of her, but, she looked quite like this one:



Don hates little dogs. Whenever I point out a little dog, he wrinkles his nose and rolls his eyes in the ultimate disgust.

We really are not dog people, but I'm still found of them. When I was a girl, my friend Andrea Eisenclam's father bred and showed Bassett Hounds



and Saint Bernards.



The Hounds did a lot of farting, and the Saint Bernards slobbered drool all over your clothing. And the lot of them did a lot of pooping. It smelled bad in the kennel.

I prefer the smell of horse poop myself.

2 comments:

Dragonstar said...

Horse poop definitely smells nicer - and dogs love it, too!

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Aw, Donnie...now don't be hatin'

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...