We did end up, finally, renting a MOVIE, yes. "Little Miss Sunshine," pretty cute. I love little movies like that. Other then that, we drove down to the guitar shop yesterday and dropped off my beloved amp.. hopefully, it will come back fixed. I'm pretty uncomfortable with leaving it there... I don't know who is working on it, how long it will be gone ("I'll call you.. probably about two weeks"... eek!) I just have to have faith that the amp guy will fix it with love and integrity.
We stopped at a little market near the music shop and picked up dinner for last night (Weaver Hot Wings, not bad), and dinner for tonight (pork and cauliflower). Nope, we're not vegetarians here.
It snowed last night, a light, fluffy snow that left a couple of inches. By morning, the trees were all dropping snow puffs.. We are now heading full tilt into mud season. Our dirt road in front of the house has deep grooves. It's scary.. And, the regular roads have giant bumps and holes.. Some of them are sink holes.
1 comment:
Hey, atta go, zgirl2. Thanks for visiting my blog. You has a nice blog too.
Cheers,
Mardé
Post a Comment