Monday, July 10, 2006

Summer Views, Herbs and Other Finds.

Here's a photo of "The Vee" (short for "the view.") Don's been working hard on that for 3 weeks! I got to see two giant trees come crashing down in the forrest. It only takes a minute to cut the trees down, but hours to clear your way to it and after it falls down.





I have enjoyed using our grown herbs to flavor our salads and meats. Last night, we had salmon, and here's what I picked just minutes before adding them to the fish.





Went to the "transfer station" (i.e. "THE DUMP") yesterday, and came back with more free stuff!





Happy Trails to you.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Commenting.

seev said...

That's a great Veee, Kate. Veee!
Good job, Don and Kate.

zDad aka seev

August 2026

 This month. August of 2026. This whole summer, actually. A lot of slipping though the fingers, this summer. Working hard. Work, gigs. Ann B...